2009年11月24日火曜日

7, two legends of the industry: there are 71 blue Zhang

"It's once I unlock your seal, and now I I Shoufu" Growl now the four thin wings to the soul as a sacred animal one China to see the black and white in the air, but it is common to the two hurricanes in one, easily torn Yindi's hit.





Several accidents, Yindi admire the mouth. "So, even better, I just half to move to the outside, dark black, four-stroke direct light away from a bunch of strange animals sacred spiritual one. Hei hei ---" I want to thank the left I remember it.





Yindi is red eyes, trying to counter attack the four spiritual animals one, but a friendly atmosphere to detect a sudden wave of avoiding Huangshen stared, the Emperor saw the distant horizon.





This is a very surprising move just does not know Yindi, Yuluan and Chen also found Brown had two hearts and the women are surprised and embarrassed.



RFオンライン rmt | レッドストーン rmt | RF rmt |

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿